- Name of Organization: Pacuare Lodge
- Location: Central Costa Rica
- Website: http://www.pacuarelodge.com/
- Reservations Email: Contact directly through website
- Phone: 1-800-963-1195
- Price range: $326- $1665 (for all inclusive packages)
- Google map coordinates: 9°59'59.04"N 83°32'35.8"W
Nested deep in the Costa Rican jungle, on the scenic Pacuare River, is the Pacuare Lodge. Surrounded by 740 acres of lush, tropical rainforest, the Pacuare Lodge creates an opportunity to experience nature through complete immersion.
The Pacuare Lodge was designed and constructed to blend with the surrounding environment. The nineteen breathtaking bungalows and main lodge are made of wood from tree farms and palm thatch collected in the rainforest by the lodge's Cabecar Indian neighbors. These nature-infused buildings capture the property's ability to balance luxury with environmental conservation.
Guests are further in-tuned with the Costa Rican rainforest and the beautiful Pacuare River as they explore the rainforest canopy, bird watch, hike, swim, river raft, interact with Cabecar Indians, or simply relax among the beauty of the region's flora and fauna. With incomparable serenity and beauty, the Pacuare Lodge is a Costa Rican gem that guests will always remember.